I discovered a few things about myself:
- I am not that impatient.
- I don’t crave chocolate.
- I get over things and people faster than I expected.
- I like things and people faster than I expected.
- I never mean to hurt, regardless of what I say or do.
- I only seem picky for those who just got to know me.
- I pay attention to details not because I want to; it happens without me intending.
- I can eat a large amount of ice cream. A really large one.
- Not everyone cares what I say or write, which is only logical.
- I don’t crack under pressure.
- I miss like a child.
- I don’t hate, I just get frustrated for some time, and then it all goes away (then = after 3-4 days).
- The ultimate deal-breaker is when someone takes me for granted.
- I treat the way I like to be treated. Really.