I’m a huge fan of Instagram; I don’t just love the app, I also love their own Instagram account and their Weekend Hashtag Projects (a.k.a WHP if you’re Insta-savvy). It’s the app that uses my data the most, and I am not ashamed or regretful; it took me a while though to jump from Snapchat – where it is a burden to follow people without any social links from any other app, which I understand is easier because of the Facebook Instagram relationship that dates back to 2012.
When I am scrolling through my timeline, here are the 14 accounts that always capture my attention, with my – almost – favorite photo from each.
- Symmetry Breakfast which is too gorgeous to eat!
- Haya is Reading where the name says it all.
- Rani The First who is not a photographer but better than most of them.
- ibird art which is the cutest and most creative sketch of the most talented human I know.
- Beau Taplin whose quotes hit right where it hurts (in the heart, for the funny ones out there…)
- Movement Watches for Women with the most beautiful captures of their watches.
- Playground Tattoo for all her tiny and super gorgeous tattoos.
- The Manki whose motivation is a killer (warning: he runs).
- Best Vacations. No explanation needed.
- Father of Daughters because he has four and he is the funniest dad out there.
- Coffee Cups of the World which has brilliant creations!
- Stance Socks because they’re always super amazing and I’m always super jealous.
- The Knot and the cheesiest though cutest wedding photos – awesome ideas for centerpieces and themes, too.
- The Bucket List Family whose members just travel around the world…
- The Yellow Socks. It’s me. Yey!
PS: If you noticed I did say the 14 accounts that capture my attention because the 15th would be unfair to be among them – it’s my own!